Babysitting, Inc - It's All About "Tweens and Teens" Building a New Business-Service!
Who is a potential owner of a babysitting business, you ask? Why, it’s those tens of millions of kids out there between the ages of 10 and 17, the teens and tweens, who know they need more information about finding a job they like. They want to know about building a successful business on their own. After all, they are growing up in a world of new opportunities. Like Child Care, for example. That’s what RE@L’s new learning apps and products are all about – learning new skills to use now, and also later in life. We call this learning Practical Life Skills. We are very proud to announce to students, teachers and parents the release of our newly updated “Babysitting, Inc-Get Organized” mobile app for your iPad!
It’s targeted for kids who want to learn these new RE@L Practical Life Skills. Like: “How to start a babysitting business”, or “Creating a child care provider business plan”; or just some useful, effective babysitting tips to make their new babysitting business successful.
This new app includes helpful videos that literally show kids and parents the tips and tricks to successfully getting their babysitting business up and running. Babysitting, Inc helps kids start a competitive business to offer competent, safe babysitting services to their community. It gives them the tools and information to start up and run a business. Using this fun and unique product results in a complete business plan.
App tools are numerous: building budgets, marketing flyers, client lists, business cards, setting competitive babysitting rates. All to help the user create a complete business plan for printout. There are dozens of selectable options for completing the tasks. Make it unique! 15 posts full of information, delivered the way the users want it. Tips are short, to the point, along with videos that meet the expectations of the tweens/teens- audience – they are fun, current, engaging, colorful and effective! Full of unique features BabySitting, Inc includes a number of firsts:
- Exemplary uses of social media tools-kids sharing their experiences with each other and building content-making the tool good for more than just “talk”.
- Providing kids options for navigating their learning experience using one or a combination of approaches: linear or topical or search mode.
- Social media connection is right in the app, many helpful features ensuring user-sharing about and within the app: Babysitting, Inc – Get Organized
- Powerful use of iPad tools: contacts; calendar; pictures/video camera (even selfies); mail and social media sharing , anywhere and everywhere.
- You will find many new helpful tools like the calculator to compute your expenses and profits in the budgeting activity.
- Discover options that allow step-by-step structured learning or random exploration. Transportation around and through the app is extraordinarily simple.
- Using a wide range of useful stored symbols and logos for making business marketing materials to email and/or print. The iPad helps generate personal designs and business tools.
Here’s a brief video introduction about many of the cool features of Babysitting, Inc
It was created and narrated by a teen user, 14 year old Sam.
Babysitting, Inc: Eye on Safety will be followed by Babysitting. Inc: Active Ideas, and then by Babysitting, Inc: Ages and Stages! A full foursome of useful tools and learning about Babysitting. All you need to know about your babysitting business is in this series of apps. All the built-in help is here to get started with confidence.
Training to use the skills needed is all intuitive and built on what users already know about the simplicity of iPad apps. In short, expect to find all the tools to launch your own new, safe, successful babysitting business.
RE@L has more Real Life Practical Skills in the mobile app pipeline: among them are Child Care, Social Life, Teen Wellness, Consumer Life Skills and more……
We all know kids today need to know more answers to important questions. Click the globe below to find them!