RE@L: The Brand - The History - The Products - The Teams That Made Sy-STEM-ic Change Happen Are Our RE@L Team!
RE@L – The Brand That Makes Sy-STEM-ic K12 EdTech Change Happen Again and Again!
Real Experiences at Life (RE@L) reflects today’s ever-changing education environment. RE@L is unique in its approach to build K-12 on-line curriculum based on 4 key principles:
1. Drive Systemic Change – Make a real difference via STEM and STEAM-based products and experiences for all K12 learners
2. Develop Relevant Curriculum – Create student and teacher-tested curriculum that is easier to teach and addresses current learning issues that impact today’s students
3. Support the Teacher – A ‘teacher-first’ approach that builds teaching confidence so they are ‘classroom-ready’ by providing extensive Teacher Orientation with Demonstration Videos with every product
4. Lead the Way– Alan Kay said: “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” We must work together to change the future of K12+ education. RE@L bases its LearningProducts™ on its experienced view of what works and what doesn’t.
Real Experiences at Life (RE@L) was founded by former executives of Minnesota Education Computing Corporation (MECC), the pioneering educational technology company that created Oregon Trail and hundreds of other products. The executive team has been integral leaders in significant educational companies including Honeywell-EDINET, World Almanac, Jostens Learning, McGraw-Hill Publishing, Weekly Reader Publishing, Hewlett Packard (HP) and many others.
This team brings both innovation and experience — a combination of state-of-the-art experts in curriculum design, application development, and digital marketing. Plus the advantage of being extremely agile – able to quickly respond to market needs in this fast-changing education environment.
RE@L has designed an unparalleled plan for a game-changing Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) product line: RE@L STEM Investigations™. RE@L is harnessing technology to meet new demands being placed on the teaching and learning process. Delivered through our state-of-the-art online portal, RE@L STEM Investigations provide an integrated supplemental curriculum aligning to Common K-12 Curriculum Standards.
Our RE@L LearningProducts™ are designed across a three-phase experience:
- On-Line Classroom Learning – whether the classroom is in the school or home, product is designed to engage students and be easy to teach with best-in-class Teacher Guides and Demonstration Videos
- Field Experience–actual or virtual, today’s classroom extends and into the field providing real-life applications
- Real-World Change – solving real-world problems by connecting students to real-world to practitioners and careers.
Classroom or Remote Field Experience: Real-World Change
RE@L was founded by former executives of the successful Minnesota Education Computing Corporation (MECC), the pioneering educational technology company that created hundreds of successful software products, including the world-renowned™ Oregon Trail.
RE@L’s team is complemented by experts in curriculum design, application development, and digital marketing. RE@L provides Innovation with Experience.
It takes a great team to make great things happen in K12 EdTech™.
That team is RE@L!