RE@L's Promising, New LearningProduct "1Up On Vaping"™ Helps Students Say "NO!" To Vaping Or Stop Vaping! So, Let's Get RE@L! Order "1Up On Vaping" NOW!
Everywhere, teachers are starting a new and extremely challenging school year. This new school year all educators face many new challenges for themselves and for their students. All those who teach are in need of effective resources for both onsite and online teaching and learning.
Added to these K12 challenges are many statewide concerns about the continued spread of vaping among our many middle school students. Recent reports tell us one of every four students has chosen to vape! That’s a stunning number and a real concern! Read this recent CNBC report: click here. We need to find answers to these questions.
Many state governors and departments of education are now requiring school districts to help reduce student vaping. It’s critically important that we find a solution.
Teachers everywhere need an answer to this demanding question: “Where can I find needed curriculum resources for teaching and learning? For those who teach middle school science and health curriculum, RE@L has a very helpful answer: “1Up On Vaping.”
RE@L’s product-testing of “1Up On Vaping” with selected middle school students showed that 96% of the students chose never to start vaping or quit for good.
Although this report was not a scientifc study, it augurs well for a promising, effective healthcare asset and learning option for middle school students.
Here’s what middle school teacher, Rebecca Main, has to say about these issues. She helped develop this exciting new and needed RE@L LearningProduct.
Just click the graphic to the bottom right for Ms. Main’s brief introductory video statement on what worked so well for her students. Here’s more on what this teacher had to say:
- ““1Up On Vaping” is taking down teen nicotine by giving middle school students the tools they need to make healthy decisions about vaping and nicotine use.
- Teen e-cig use has reached epidemic proportions and the best way to stop it is to educate students in ways they’ll respect and remember.
- “1Up On Vaping” combines graphic novel style animation, intriguing story-telling and current game technology to explore how and why using nicotine is never a good choice.”
Reaffirming the comments of teacher Rebecca Main is Dr.Bonnie Halpern-Felsher, PhD, and Professor of Adolescent Pediatrics at Stanford University. Below is her video on why vaping must be stopped now, particularly among our middle school youth. They are at great risk during these middle school years.
Lastly, to help both teachers teach and students learn to use RE@L’s “1Up On Vaping” Product, RE@L provides all of these: 3 Animated Narrative Chapters, 4 Student Learning Video Games, 10 Teacher Orientation Videos and an Innovative Teacher Guide! We know this resource will be a great helper for busy teachers.
- Animated Narrative Chapters take students through real-life and imagined experiences in an interactive, graphic novel format that engages them and inspires discussion. Spanish language option for character dialog text included.
- Learning Video Games reinforce content via state-of-the-industry animation.
- Teacher Orientation Videos show how a teacher might use the product in the classroom, guiding a class through the Narrative Chapters, encouraging student participation and demonstrating the games.
- The Teacher Guide is a comprehensive resource that contains operating instructions, helpful background information and valuable teaching tips.
- “1Up On Vaping” addresses National Health Education Standards.
Encourage your school to purchase a copy of “1Up On Vaping” for unlimited school use!
You can help your school’s students learn to say “No!” not only to vaping, but “No!” to all tobacco and nicotine addiction.
RE@L’s “1 Up On Vaping” helps our students know smoking’s many ills and say, “NO nicotine for Me!!!”