“1Up On Vaping” is taking down teen nicotine by giving middle school students the tools they need to make healthy decisions regarding vaping and nicotine use.
“1Up On Vaping” Product Includes:
- 3 Animated Narrative Chapters presented in an interactive, graphic novel style format (approximately 20min each). Spanish language option for character dialog text included.
- 4 Learning Video Games that engage students and reinforce content
- 10 Teacher Orientation Videos featuring examples of ways to use the Chapters and Games in the classroom, as well as expert interviews
- Innovative Teacher Guide includes operating instructions, resources and information supporting National Health Education Standards
- Access to the “1Up On Vaping” portal, a user-friendly online source for downloading all videos and materials
License Cost Per Building/Campus: $1000
Click on the following link for the full terms and conditions of the site license agreement: RE@L Site License Agreement.
- Schools license the “1Up On Vaping” product for a one-year period
- License covers all middle school grades/classrooms within the school building or campus
- Product usage begins as soon as the first user signs onto the “1Up On Vaping” Portal
- License includes all updates to product that occur during the term of the license
- Students have unlimited use Monday-Friday, 7:00am-4:00pm (all time zones)
- Teachers have unlimited access to the Portal from 7:00am-7:00pm, 7 days a week (in their time zone)
Requirements to operate narrative videos and games correctly and with the best performance.
- Chromebooks – minimum 4GB of RAM
- Apple Macintosh – OS version 10.14 or newer, minimum 8GB of RAM
- PC – Windows 8 or newer, minimum 8GB of RAM
- Chromebook platform – Chrome
- Macintosh platform – Chrome
- Windows platform – Chrome or Microsoft Edge
NOTE: Windows Explorer is not supported, and the product will not run on mobile device browsers.
- Complete the form below
- Purchase Order number required
- Click on Submit Order
- RE@L sends a confirmation email to contact’s address